Seating Chart - 'The Cathrine'
Wooden Seating Chart
Our timber wedding/engagement signs are handcrafted from sustainably sourced sheets of Kokoda within our design studio and can be a treasured keepsake from your big day.
♥ Made from:
6mm (15/64 inch) Kokoda plywood, colouring consists of a light brown timber with a slight reddish hue and a beautiful grain.
feat. our 100% eco-friendly satchels that can literally be put into your compost bin or reused.
Our wedding/engagement signs are etched onto 6mm (1/4 inch) thick Kokoda Plywood, they measure 600mm x 400mm (inches = 23.5" x 15") making it a nice large piece to ensure it stands out for the guests.
- If it helps you to visualise the size our signs measurements are similar to a traditional A2 sizing (594mm x 420mm) | 23.5"x 15" x 1/8" | similar to an Arch C size in North America, but a little thinner.
Customers have a variety of options when ordering this product to make it their very own:
1. Choose either Raw or Oiled timber
2. The couples' names to be wed.
3. Wedding Date or Engagement Date.
4. Wedding Location.
5. Guest Names and Table Numbers to be compiled into an excel file and sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
♥ Lead time:
- Please allow up to 2-4 weeks for production time + shipping as this product is made to order.
- 100% Sustainably sourced timber - certified FSC C106115 (FSC helps take care of forests and the people and wildlife who call them home and is recognized by WWF as the “hallmark of responsible forest management”)
- Due to the natural nature of timber products grain patterns and colour may vary.
- If you select to have your signs finished in RAW please be careful with storage, store in a cool dry place where the sign can lay flat to prevent warping.
- Font style as pictured – however, if you have a specific font we are happy to cater to your request.
- We send digital proofs of your design prior to beginning any etching, so be sure to keep an eye on those inboxes so that we can confirm everyone is happy with the design.