- Better Together LED Neon Sign in WARM WHITE -
Traditional neon is made out of glass that is bent to create its shape. LED Neon is made out of flexible LED lights that are encased in a PVC jacket. While both pieces glow, LED neon is durable, cost-effective and an energy-efficient alternative to the classic glass neon that we all love. If used correctly our neon range should last 50,000+hrs
Our LED neon is hand-made by bending material into shapes. The nature of this process means that there are some bends, curves and sizes we just can’t make.
We’ll let you know when we run into this with your design!
♥ Made from:
13mm Flexible LED tubing with a 4mm acrylic backing.
This neon sign measures: 910mm x 900mm making it a nice large centrepiece for your special day.
♥ Lead time:
Please allow up to 4-6 weeks for production time + shipping as this product is made to order.
- Before use, please inspect the Neon cord to ascertain if there are any breaks, damage, cracks or burns in the cord.
- DO NOT PLUG THE NEON INTO A POWER SOURCE IF THERE IS DAMAGE TO THE CORD.
- Please note if there is a break in the Neon casing, do not use the Product and contact us immediately.
- Neon signs should not be handled by children, installed in the reach of children or installed where children may become entangled by the cord i.e close to their beds/cots.
- Supervision of children and pets when the sign is connected to a power source is recommended
- Do not leave the Neon turned on unsupervised. I.e. don’t forget to turn it off when you leave the premises.
- Follow Electrical Safety Guidelines from the Consumer Product Safety Commission.
- We highly recommend using a power board with overload protection.
- Neon signs are intended for indoor use only.
- Neon Signs should not be handled whilst connected to power.
- We do not recommend the Neon Sign being installed near heat or where it will be subjected to water and or moist conditions.
♥ Installing my neon:
Our Neons are surprisingly light and on average weigh 3-5kg. They come with pre-drilled holes in the acrylic backing for easy hanging.
Hang your neon with hooks; wire or heavy-duty removable hooks.
- Fishing wire (knotted with fisherman’s knots)
- Thin wire
- Rope (correctly knotted)
- 3m heavy-duty removable hooks (available from Bunnings)
♥Lighting up my neon:
Lighting up your neon is easy! Our Neons plug into the wall and do not come with a battery pack (for very small neons we can offer a battery pack).
Your custom neon order will include:
1 x Clear cord 1-2metres attached to the sign (depending on the size of the sign)
1 x Adaptor + Transformer (compatible with your country) with a 1-2 metre cord, which connects to the clear cord and plugs into the wall.
*AUSTRALIA ONLY* all of our Neons are supplied with a 12V Australian Standard power plug.
CUSTOM ORDER REQUEST AVAILABLE - SIMPLE DROP ME A MESSAGE AND I WILL PROVIDE YOU A QUOTE.